Do you enjoy applying your skills and experience to changing tasks?
Does the idea of working in a team of highly motivated, customer focused industry experts strike a chord with you?
Does working in a dynamic environment sound appealing to you?
Our consultants work in teams that are co-located with clients and in independent teams with a high degree of flexibility in choosing the way they work. We aim to achieve a blend of collaborative creativity and independent thought leadership. Enjoying work, excellence of output and on-time delivery is what counts.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Enjoy working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Work hands-on and are committed to delivering excellence
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Are high-calibre industry professionals with a demonstrable track record in engineering disciplines, human factors and project management office roles
- Are motivated and think independently
- Prepared to work in a growing team and mentor others
- Are prepared to leave their comfort zone and continuously learn
We are currently looking for:
- Human Factors Specialists, in excess of five years experience, preferably with experience in rail
- Technical Project Managers, with experience in engineering disciplines or commercial and procurement experience, negotiation of contract variations with a background in rail or public transport
- Project Management Office (PMO) experts with experience in business transformation, change management, application of new technologies, driving efficiencies in the delivery of PMO activities
- Subject Matter Expert Rolling Stock (part time)
All roles are presently Sydney-based. We are offering employment and consider engaging high-calibre candidates as associate consultants.
If you would like to explore joining us, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org