Role and Responsibilities:
• Lead technical assignments
• Manage Axess staff and project teams
• Ensure ISA projects are delivered in accordance to the relevant standards and Axess’ internal ISA management processes
• Plan and manage project activities and work packages
• Development and maintenance of project management plans
• Ensure competency management processes are in place and applied
• Review all technical outputs of the team
• Prepare monthly reports and ISA reports as required to the client
• Act as client liaison
• Ensure ISA project team maintains independence from the project
• Report to the Axess board of directors or the designated project director for Axess and the client
Qualifications, Certificates and Memberships:
Minimum requirements include Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering, Project Management, Economics or Transport Planning and industry memberships relevant to the role.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of relevant industry experience
• Strong technical competence
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Well-developed leadership skills
• Excellent problem solving and strategic thinking
• Good IT literacy
• Organised and methodical
Culture and Values:
• Integrity and honesty in professional and personal conduct.
• Able to work independently with a high level of personal accountability.
• Ability to work collaboratively with team members and client staff.
• Embracing change and technological innovation.
• Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Residents only
|Job Category||Safety Assurance|