Role and Responsibilities:
• Support technical assignments
• Work collaboratively with Axess staff and project teams
• Ensure projects are delivered in accordance to the relevant standards and Axess’ internal management processes
• Plan and manage project activities and work packages
• Develop and maintain project management plans
• Ensure competency management processes are in place and applied
• Review technical documentation
• Prepare monthly reports and or meeting minutes as required
Qualifications, Certificates and Memberships:
Minimum requirements include Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering, Project Management, Economics or Transport Planning and industry memberships relevant to the role.
Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant industry experience
• Strong technical competence
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Excellent problem solving and strategic thinking
• Good IT literacy
• Organised and methodical
Culture and Values:
• Integrity and honesty in professional and personal conduct.
• Able to work independently with a high level of personal accountability.
• Ability to work collaboratively with team members and client staff.
• Embracing change and technological innovation.
• Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Residents only
|Job Category||Safety Assurance|